What a subscriber will get in this service:
- A list of fundamentally good stocks, which we believe have the potential to build wealth for shareholders.
- The stocks will be labelled as:
- Buy: where we believe that the stock presents a good investment opportunity at the current price.
- Hold: where we believe that the stock price has risen above comfortable valuation levels; however, the stock does not deserve to be sold.
- Sell: where it is advised to reduce the exposure from the stock; mostly because we believe that the fundamentals of the company have deteriorated and the stock has lost our confidence. Rarely, it may be due to overvaluation; however, please note that it would be a rare occurrence.
- Under Review: at times, a stock may be put under review when a significant event has taken place and we need some time to form our view about the stock.
- Even though we may mostly communicate with you via monthly emails; however, please note that we will continuously monitor the Recommended Stocks and communicate via email whenever our views about the stocks change whether positively or negatively.
What a subscriber will NOT get:
- Any separate detailed voluminous research report will not be provided for stocks.
- Any target price for the recommended stocks will not be provided. This is because we believe in a long-term investment horizon stretching over decades throughout boom and bust phases of markets and the economy and do not believe in selling stocks over short-term price or business performance changes.
- We provide our views on expected possible returns on recommended stocks, but they are not guaranteed returns.
- Good stocks are expected to provide good returns over a long period of time. We continuously monitor the stocks and usually sell when the fundamentals of the company deteriorate. Whenever any stock deserves selling, then we will update the same by sending an email update to the subscribers.
- Regular quarterly or annual reviews of stocks after results will not be provided. This is because instead of quarterly/annual reviews, we monitor stocks continuously and will update the subscribers whenever our views about the company change. If our views about the company stay the same, then we may not provide any updated review about the company even for many quarters. On the contrary, if our views about the company change, then we will immediately update the subscribers and not wait for the quarterly or annual results declaration by the company. The aim is to communicate with subscribers only when there is something necessitating a change in our views and not inundate the subscribers with regular reviews etc.
- Reviews based on every corporate action, event etc. will not be done. Most of the events/corporate actions may not change our views about the companies; therefore, we do not provide any updates/reviews based on very corporate actions/events. However, please rest assured that we continuously monitor the companies and in case there is any significant event/action, then we will provide a review/update.
- No on-demand/on-request updates on the recommendations would not be provided. We would update the recommendations on our own when our views change.
- One-to-one discussion about the “Recommended Stocks” with subscribers will not be done.
- Replies to subscribers’ queries about the “Recommended Stocks” will not be provided. If there is any development about the stock where we believe that an update needs to be provided, then we will provide it on our own.
- Any advice about allocation to the stocks in the list will not be provided. Subscribers need to take this decision on their own.
Instructions to subscribers:
- It is a subscription service. The access to “Recommended Stocks” will expire after the subscription period gets over unless a renewal is done.
- Please note that once this premium service is availed, then there is no provision of any refund of fee or cancellation of service during the period of subscription.